Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby No More....

It feels like I'm saying goodbye to my baby as this little boy emerges marching forward through the grades... first, second, third... *sighs*  I'm just not ready to close the door on coloring and finger painting for math, science and history.  But no matter how much I protest, my kid keeps growing up so I got with the program and went to celebrate the end of kindergarten:


For today's party they offered lots of fun activities and games for the students to enjoy.  Oh, and cotton candy.


Max had to deal with a lot of changes in his life this year.  I'm super proud of how sensitive, thoughtful and loving he remained through it all.  His sweet demeanor was all he needed to win over his teachers with whom he forged a very strong bond after a challenging start.



No comments:

Post a Comment