Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Third Grade... Buh-Bye....

I don't know who is more relieved to FINALLY say goodbye to the third grade but it may be a tie, thanks to the CRCT mandatory testing. Today was Mimi's end of the school year party which I was honored to attend.
 

Mimi obviously has no trouble making friends.  She was like a social butterfly the entire afternoon. 



I am immensely proud of Mimi.  She has overcome many hurdles during the most challenging year of school for her yet.  Now with fourth grade is on the horizon I have no doubt that she will survive the many late nights working through homework assignments as I try to foster in her my love of reading while she, in turn, tries to encourage me to attempt long hand multiplication. 

We always find ways to help each other, though I still use a calculator for simple math and she still hates to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment