Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This Is America.

Last night while driving home talk naturally turned to the issue of the day.  The election.  It went something like this:

MAX: Mama, you made a big mistake not voting for Barack Obama. 

ME: Why do you feel that way, Max?

MAX: He will give us money and he likes Sesame Street.  I like him, Mama.  Barack Obama is a nice man.

ME: Well, those are certainly matters to be considered and I agree he is a nice man but I just have a different view of government and felt I want our country to run differently.  That's why we all have the freedom to vote and why it is so important.

MAX: You voted wrong, Mama. 

ME: Mimi, what do you think about this?

MIMI: *shrugs* I really don't care one way or the other.

--

This has been America, as seen from a Japanese made vehicle, in 60 seconds or less. 

The End.

1 comment: